CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, August 2, 2008

Love you Forever, by Robernt N Munsch


Love you Forever, Is a wonderful book for all ages children and adults. I have loved this book my whole life, because my parents read it to me all the time. I would say, "Read love you forever please." The book has repetition that is a great thing for younger children when they are learning to read. There is a constaint saying through out, Love you Forever, Like you for always as long as im living my baby you'll be. I think it is beautiful and fun. I know that if you havent read this one its a great one to pick up. It can also go great in a classroom to ask children what their parents always said to them.

1 comments:

Ms. Heather Walker said...

Hey Ashley!! I hope your semester is going well! I LOVE LOVE LOVE this book as well. It was one of my childhood favorites =) Just thought I'd share. See you around!