CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Los Gatos Black on Halloween, By: Marisa Montes

Los Gatos Black on Halloween, was a good book. At first when i started reading it I was not sure how i felt about it. It explained about ghost, witches, skeletons which can all be kind of scary for little kids to think about when related to Halloween. When I read on I realized that I liked the book, because in the end the children went to the monsters ball and said, "TRICK OR TREAT." At that moment all the monsters were scared of the children instead of the other way around. I think this would be a great book to read to students around Halloween time, because not only does it say words in spanish and english but it shows them that monsters are just as scared of them as they are of the monsters!

1 comments:

Madeline said...

Ashley, I just read this book and i feel the same way you do, Halloween would be the best time to read this book!